Make a charitable gift… and receive income for life
You can donate to the Concord Public Library Foundation in ways that generate income for the rest of your life. There are many types of planned gifts, and nearly all share the following characteristics:
- Increased income to the donor
- Avoidance of up-front capital gains taxes when appreciated assets are used
- A charitable income tax deduction for a portion of the gift
- Avoidance of estate taxes
- The opportunity to make a significant, permanent gift to support the ongoing work of the Concord Public Library Foundation
Note that life-income gifts provide an immediate income tax deduction for a portion of the gift. The exact percentage of the deduction depends upon the age of the income beneficiaries, the type of gift involved, the rate of return, and market conditions.